The world changed when Aziraal, the god of war, was slain in the huge battle long ago. The hordes of Orcs lost their divine leader and were forced to withdraw to the southern wastelands. Now, thousands of years later, the location of Aziraal's tomb is still unknown, well hidden by other gods who did not dare to entrust the secret to mere mortals.
However, now, a fragile peace between the civilized races and the hordes is at stake. When the dwarven mining expedition discovered an ancient temple dedicated to an unnamed deity - all of the world's most powerful factions saw it as a possible clue to the place of Azriaal's burial ground. A silent war has now begun and it will soon ignite the fires that will lead to the holy crusade of the Orcs. However, the real danger lies somewhere else. A powerful force churns silently - weaving a secret plot of fear and destruction. In the end one of the Two Worlds will remain.
The story of "Two Worlds" begins in an age torn by war. The Orcs have advanced to the south bank of the river Gon and are threatening the Kingdom of Cathalon. While this is happening, the hero, a wandering bounty hunter, is searching for some clue as to the whereabouts of his sister, whom he hasn't seen since her settlement was attacked three years ago. He unexpectedly receives vital information from a mysterious stranger - and immediately joins a Dark Brotherhood (or so it seems). Now the time has come for him to try understanding the game's powerful forces - and to learn how to use them! This is the only way the hero can survive - and get the answers to the questions that are burning in his soul – Who is behind this secretive kidnapping? Will he ever see his sister again? Where is the Tomb of Aziraal - and what role does the mysterious, yet helpful stranger have to play?
Will he learn the nature of a shadowy figure that almost killed him in the town?
Will he learn what happened to his friends?
Will he ever meet his sister again?
Finally, what will he do with the power to choose only one from the Two Worlds?
* Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
* Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
* Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
* Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
* Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
* A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
* Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
* Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
* Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
* Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
* Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
* Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
* Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
Official Two Worlds Website