User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loving NFS: Undercover

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was gonna take the game ... but the dude at look n listen said dont take it cause he said most peeps that bought it came back wanting to change it for another game lol ... so i ended up taking fable2 lol but ill probably get it in the new yr wen prices fall
    Xbox360 GT - SlappaDaBass ZA
    PSN ID - SlappaDaBass_RSA

Banned BANNED Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registeredTagger Second Class

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpandexCobra View Post
    And it has so many problems, from Crashes on the pc, to freezes on the 360 and ps3.
    If there are such problems, then patches will be released by either EA or NVIDIA and ATI if it's hardware related.

Well, I don't have this yet. I enjoyed all the NFS games except for ProStreet so I might actually pick this up. It's very cheap on PC and I don't mind paying R300 for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roligov View Post
    Well I just got this game, and for the life of me can't understand why it got such bad reviews. I dunno if it's the Microsoft Racing wheel and pedals or what but I'm having an awesome time just driving around, in manual , and speeding away from cops. I've jacked the car engine and sound effects to the max and dropped the music and it sounds great. It feels like Most Wanted with a little underground 2. I admit the acting is pretty cheesy but other than that I have no complaints.

I must be missing something guys and gals? What do you guys who have it not like about it? I played a MC: LA and I think this trumps it hands down.
    I must agree with you , I'm loving this NFS , its awesome . Like a few other members stated of being a lil worried about this title due to carbon and prostreet and then all the bad reviews . But I must give credit to my lil bro forcing me to try it , I really was not disappointed at all.

Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registered100 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I regret purchasing Undercover now i rather would have bought it second hand coz it was kinda crap like the last 2.But some how it feels just simliar to most wanted which was the BEST NEED FOR SPEED in my books

Gold Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dhirenm007 View Post
    I regret purchasing Undercover now i rather would have bought it second hand coz it was kinda crap like the last 2.But some how it feels just simliar to most wanted which was the BEST NEED FOR SPEED in my books
    Care to explain? Saying it's crap doesn't explain much

Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registered100 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roligov View Post
    Well I just got this game, and for the life of me can't understand why it got such bad reviews. I dunno if it's the Microsoft Racing wheel and pedals or what but I'm having an awesome time just driving around, in manual , and speeding away from cops. I've jacked the car engine and sound effects to the max and dropped the music and it sounds great. It feels like Most Wanted with a little underground 2. I admit the acting is pretty cheesy but other than that I have no complaints.

I must be missing something guys and gals? What do you guys who have it not like about it? I played a MC: LA and I think this trumps it hands down.
    Yup, been playing this the last 2 days and its quite cool.

It has elements of:
    1) Hot Pursuit
    2) Underground
    3) Most Wanted

What I didnt enjoy too much was more technical issues such as drop in framerates, aliasing and tearing. But overall definitely worth jamming.

Silver Donator
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spot on Exact same thing I have been telling ppl when they ask for my feedback. Prostreet is really on its own within the NFS brand. I do believe it was our first taste of NFS Racing simulation for the future. Lots of work that still needs doing before it holds par with GranTurismo or Forza. But, just to recap: If the Old Hot Pursuit style gaming and Most Wanted story line racing sat well with you, then UnderCover will be right up your alley

Quote Originally Posted by Atheba View Post
    Yup, been playing this the last 2 days and its quite cool.

It has elements of:
    1) Hot Pursuit
    2) Underground
    3) Most Wanted

What I didnt enjoy too much was more technical issues such as drop in framerates, aliasing and tearing. But overall definitely worth jamming.

The sweet acrid scent of high octane racing fuel and burnt rubber lingering in the air - the only sign that xeroboxer was here... Vrooom vrooom! [#racing#]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xeroboxer For This Useful Post:

Atheba (12-11-2008), xboxer (12-17-2008)

Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoboxer View Post
    Spot on Exact same thing I have been telling ppl when they ask for my feedback. Prostreet is really on its own within the NFS brand. I do believe it was our first taste of NFS Racing simulation for the future. Lots of work that still needs doing before it holds par with GranTurismo or Forza. But, just to recap: If the Old Hot Pursuit style gaming and Most Wanted story line racing sat well with you, then UnderCover will be right up your alley
    Pro Street was absolute rubbish!

Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registeredVeteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skipped Carbon and ProStreet, so I decided it was time to try another Need for Speed game. I got Undercover and started it the other night.

I must say, it's a LOT like like Most Wanted - but i loved Most Wanted - and i am really enjoying Undercover.

I love the fact that i can just get into a car and drive fast...without worrying about racing lines and braking!!

That being said....the suddenly got really hard last night. I think i made some wrong choices with my cars. I took the Lotus from the start and it rocked....however it's just too slow now. I cant win the races. The higher Teer cars which i chose completely suck!! So i am struggling now somewhat.... :(

Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registeredVeteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm playing this now on and off....not that impressed, the best NFS for me was Hot pursuit 2 on PS2
    url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/telegamernut]
    [img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information